At the end if the day, people do change.
Naloloka ako. May kausap ako ngayong lalaki na umiiyak at naglalabas ng sama ng loob sa Ex Girlfriend nya. Medyo madrama. >.<
Speechless ako. :3
Reasons why i'm single
- ONE: i annoy people
- TWO: i'm never anyones first choice
- THREE: i fuck shit up
- FOUR: i'm just bad with relationships
- FIVE: i'm not liked
- SIX: I am an ugly ass mother fucker
- don't forget
- SEVEN: i spend my whole life locked away in a dark room with food and a laptop
pogingmariaclara replied to your photoset “KUNWARI chicks.HAHAHAHA May magagalit na naman nito sakin eh. Wag nyo…”
Luh. Hahaha. Baka dyosa ng mga pangit. ^_^
May magagalit na naman nito sakin eh. Wag nyo nalang tingnan ha. :P
GOOD EVENING MY LABS SO SWEET :*
Oh please, LOVE SONG!
I’m trying to move on here! You’re so not helping. You’re bringing back memories and your every lyrics tells me how I sucked the relationship up. So, shut you’re shit up and save you’re SENSE to those who is happy to hear you. BECAUSE YOU’RE SERIOUSLY BREAKING ME.
CAUSAL PROCESS THEORY
- Friend: Sandra, ano ba talaga yan? Di kot talaga maintindihan. Anong sasabihin ko mamaya pag tayo na nag explain?
- Me: Cause and Effect lang yan Friend, tas i-link mo sa communication.
- Friend: Di ko talaga maintindihan eh.
- Me: Ganito, Yung variable A made something. Then something will come up from that something. Then yun yung magiging variable B.
- Friend: Huh?
- Me: Di mo parin Gets?
- Friend: Hindi.
- Me: Okay... Bakit ba nag-aasume ang tao? Diba pinapaasa sya? Ganun yun. Yung Variable A is yung pinapaasa, yun yung cause. At yung variable B Yung yung nag-aasume. ang effect.
- Friend: Pano yun nalink sa communication?
- Me: Non-verbal yun Friend. Pasweet. Payummy. Tapos, mang-iiwan sa ere. Wala ngang confirmation pero nasa actions naman ang MESSAGE. Kaya yun, may umaasa tuloy. Tapos, at the end, may communication barrier kasi hindi naman pala pareho ang nararamdaman. Kaya, she gets the wrong information. At nagiging communication breakdown kasi, di naman nagtugma yung message na pinaparating sa message na natanggap. Diba?
- Friend: Grabe, bat ganyan yung example mo. Nakakarelate tuloy ako. :|
- Me: HAHAHA. Para madali mong maintindihan.
AYOKO NA TALAGA. AYOKO NA TALAGA. AYOKO NA TALAGA.
Then, he smiled.
… LAST NA TO PRAMIS. :3
Oy. NUMERO NYO? :)
IT MIGHT BE YOU.
I’ve been waiting.
I’ll always wait.
Sometimes I do get tired, I admit.
Sometimes, there we’re plans of moving on.
Sometimes, the longing is slowly killing me.
Sometimes, I am left unsure.
Yet, I ended up waiting again.
I ALWAYS END UP WAITING FOR YOU AGAIN.
Like it’s always the first time.
And the tears and pain is worth it.
Like I knew that we are destined for each other.
LIKE I SAW YOU THE FIRST TIME.
And I know that I wanted it to be you.
The one I’ll be spending my forever with.
The one I’ll be waiting for.
Years and years and more.
I know it’s you.
IT MIGHT BE YOU.
… It’s just, YOU’RE NOT MINE.
There’s this guy.
There’s this guy, he is tall, brown, handsome, thin and yes, he looks like a perfect normal human.
He has braces and sometimes he puts on his eye glasses that made him more appealing. he looks smart, well, HE IS SMART.
He looks nice, and yes, HE IS NICE.
He has a very manly voice. Masculine indeed. Very cold that it sends chill on my bones. And he has a very nice smile. It’s warm and welcoming. Completely opposite of his voice.
And the first time I saw him, I eyes followed him. My head turned into the direction he is heading and I watched him as he disappear from my vision.
And I KNEW THAT TIME THAT HE’S GONNA BE SOMETHING.
Then, we’ve been introduced.
I stand there. Two steps away from him perhaps.
As my friend said, “*Toot* Si Sandra.”
He smiled at me. Looking at me intently.
He smiled and I’m speechless.
My friend speak again, “Sandra, This is *Toot*”
I wanted to say hi. And give my formal introduction.
But I’m dumbfounded. I just nodded and smiled shyly.
AND UP UNTIL NOW, I REGRET FOR BEING SO STUPID JUST STANDING INFRONT OF HIM, SAYING NOTHING.
He looks like an Anime character. Those beautifully drawn.
And HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. :(
Good Morning Sweetie ko!
[c] James Enzon